Where O’ Where have we been?

21 Apr

I know I’ve sort of been missing in action. Hope everyone had a Great EASTER! I’ve been trying to get the new Web-store up & running.  Thank God it finally happened!  YAY, We finally have  a web-store.

YIPPEE YAHOO!!!!

If you’re curious what it looks like you can see it HERE. I’ve been adding new products little by little.  Oh and since our busy season will be here very soon. I’ve been in the Soap Kitchen!

Culture Cabin(this sign comes out every time the kitchen turns into the Soap Kitchen)

I’ve been making lots of handcrafted soaps, bath and body products like sugar scrubs & *Customer Top rated LOVE Butta (body butter.)

Well, that’s the update!

back to the Soap Kitchen I go! have a GREAT DAY

and

if you decide to go over to the store.

USE COUPON:

APRILSHOWERS

for 30% OFF

($15 Minimum Purchase expires April 30,2014)

About these ads

9 Responses to “Where O’ Where have we been?”

1. andy1076 April 21, 2014 at 10:08 AM #

Just knockin that door to say elo! :D

2. Victoria April 21, 2014 at 10:19 AM #

Wondered where you’ve been. You’ve been MIA :D

• P.S. I Love Soap Co. April 21, 2014 at 10:25 AM #

Yeah Victoria, I’ve been overwhelmed! But hopefully I’ll be able to post more frequently! :) :) Thanks for stopping by!

• Victoria April 21, 2014 at 10:27 AM #

I hope you do too! Have a fabulous week! :D

• P.S. I Love Soap Co. April 21, 2014 at 10:31 AM #

you too! :)

3. DeDivahDeals April 21, 2014 at 8:47 PM #

Yes, I thought the next time I would see you it would be “Summer” – keeping busy is a good thing!

• P.S. I Love Soap Co. April 22, 2014 at 5:22 AM #

You’re right busy is definitely a good thing! Thanks for stopping by.. Have an awesome day :)

• DeDivahDeals April 27, 2014 at 9:06 PM #

I know you are busy so I understand if I don’t see a response – but I did want to know a little bit more about you! http://bit.ly/1lYx5dB