Spring?

14 Mar

Ahhhh, a few days ago it was so nice and warm. I was actually able to sit outside and feel the sun on my skin. It felt incredibly  delicious!  AND then boom the bottom dropped on the temperature AND back to single digits AND winds we went. I don’t know many people that are excited about this weather. Ahhhh, for me I NEED warmth and sunshine. I NEED to hear the birds chirping through the open windows. I NEED to feel the warm fresh air coming through the windows. I NEED to be able to barbeque without a coat on. AHHHHHH…. Will it ever end?

I can,

ONLY HOPE!

In the meantime I figured since it’s FRIDAY and it’s still cold it’s a great time to have a *SALE.

ENTER:

itsfriday

in our STORE at checkout and receive 20% off of a $15 purchase or more. (Mothers Day is coming…)

About these ads

9 Responses to “Spring?”

1. andy1076 March 14, 2014 at 8:25 AM #

BBQ………damn I need!

• P.S. I Love Soap Co. March 14, 2014 at 8:27 AM #

hahaha! I LOVE BBQ but it’s definitely not the same when you have to get your coat on to do it.. LOL! Have a GREAT Friday!!!!

• andy1076 March 14, 2014 at 8:41 AM #

Neup, just increases chance to set your own coat on fire and u want that food hot hot hot! lol

• P.S. I Love Soap Co. March 14, 2014 at 8:49 AM #

hahahhaa, that just made me laugh so hard. But so true :)

• andy1076 March 14, 2014 at 12:55 PM #

Then again it would of been great for soup, just let the pot fill up and add stuff lol

2. DeDivahDeals March 14, 2014 at 4:01 PM #