As I’m sure you can tell I’ve been sort of ALL over and disorganized on my blog.
I think one of the reasons for it being ALL over and disorganized is because I’m trying to be someone I’m not.
So, this year “2013″ I’m going to start doing things a little bit differently.
This is how it’s going to be.
The New Beginning!!!
1. When a new P.S. I Love Soap Co. soap is created I’m going to post pictures.
2. Every now and then I’ll post a recipe that I feel every soaper should make at least once.
3. I’m going to start telling you about ingredients that go into a bar of soap.
4. Keep you updated on the events & promotions of P.S. I Love Soap Co.
5. Polls (they’re always FUNJ )
Right now I’ll tell you about some of the exciting events that P.S. I Love Soap Co. have had in the past month or so.
#1 – P.S. I Love Soap Co.’s Soap has been purchased for a gift shop in a hospital (one of the largest hospital’s in Morris County.)
#2 – P.S. I Love Soap Co. will be having their First ever Newsletter January. You can sign up here.
#3 – P.S. I Love Soap Co. will be featured at Savannah’s Hope Vintage Boonton, NJ for the month of February!
#4 – P.S. I Love Soap Co. will be at Culture Cabin Boonton, NJ February 9, 2013.